- eFront LMS Receives SCORM 2004 Certification from ADL
- Liquid Knowledge Group Verified as a Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Liquid Knowledge Group Enters into an Agreement with Epignosis
- General Mills and Publix partner with Liquid Knowledge Group
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticlas Awards Liquid Knowledge Group Contract
Knowledge is an essential lubricant to any organization
It flows like liquid through all processes, interactions and transactions. As with any valuable asset, an effective strategy must be in place in order to provide the organization leverage it requires to be competitive in the marketplace. The Liquid Knowledge Group partners with organizations to design and implement knowledge continuity solutions that tightly integrate business process and employee knowledge.
The Liquid Knowledge approach
The Liquid Knowledge Group can partner with your organization to design and implement a strategy to curb the knowledge loss in your organization. Most importantly, we will work with you to not only capture the knowledge you have, but show you how to leverage and grow it, even if there is turn over of your most skilled employees. In addition, we will help identify the critical skills needed to provide the services and products your customers expect, and then develop your employees by designing programs and processes that leverage your organization’s knowledge assets.